TAKE HEED, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND

TAKE HEED, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT THE DOOR

Sunday, February 14, 2010

THE APOCOLYTE SPEAKS

__________________



I am the Apocolyte.

I have awakened at last, and my fiery eyes pierce the darkness...
As I emerge from my slumber I remember, and I know I must speak. I am the Apocolyte.


I am the shadow that rolls slowly across the ground and disappears.
I am the gentle breeze that blows softly across your face.
I am the new-born babies cry.
I am the flame that burns forever, consuming all that dare invade my path.
I am the bird that soars high overhead, gliding on the wings of the night.
I am the molten lava that threatens to burst forth violently, and scorch the brazen earth.
I am the quiet rain that falls passively upon the scorched and smoldering ground.
I am the sprouting bud that pushes ever upward, having escaped the lonely prison of seed shell.
I am the cat, toying with it's prey just before eating it.
I am the Grave, cold and dark, motionless and horrifying.
I am the whisper that shatters the unbreachable walls of secrecy.
I am the Apocolyte.
I am all these things and more.
I am God's perfect creation, and my soul houses Deity, my unworthy eyes have glimpsed eternity.



I am the Apocolyte, and the time is near.
That is all, for this moment.
The Apocolyte has spoken.

No comments: